With the Reports feature, MyHR customers have the ability to run their own reports
What does this Reports feature bring?
The Reports feature brings a new 'Reports' tab under your 'My Business' tab.
Within the Reports tab, you will see a list of available reports that you can generate on the left-hand side, and, on the right-hand side, a set of graphs that summarises some important company statistics.
Who can generate a report?
Owner users within your MyHR account have access to run all reports on the Reports tab.
Your Manager users have limited access to reports, as follows:
- If they have the Manage onboarding permission, they will be able to see the Reports tab and on it, links to these two reports:
- Onboarding summary
- Onboarding task summary
- If they have the Add and manage people permission, they will be able to see the Reports tab and on it, this report:
- Document acceptance
All managers are allowed to see the Custom reminders report
Managers cannot see the Reports tab dashboard, since this currently pertains to the business as a whole
It should also be noted that when a Manager runs a report, the people included in the results are limited to those the Manager has departmental access to view.
How do I generate a report?
To generate a report, follow these steps:
- Go to the 'My Business' tab.
- Go to the 'Reports' tab.
- Click on the report you want to generate e.g. All People Detail. This will take you to a page that will contain a short description of the report you're about to generate and filters that you can apply to the report.
- Once all the report filters are set, click on the 'Generate Report' button.
- Once the report is ready, your browser will either download this for you automatically or depending on your browser settings, it may prompt you to download this report to your own machine. Note: The downloaded report will always be an Excel file.
- Open the downloaded Excel file.
Note: There are some reports that do not take in any filters, in this case, you will only see a 'Generate Report' button.